We have an opening for a Customer Experience Manager at our San Diego, CA area headquarters.
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) is the Company’s primary interface to a customer, and the customer’s primary interface to the Company. The CEM is typically assigned one or more customers in a particular territory. The CEM is responsible for managing the overall implementation of the Company’s products and services for assigned customers.
- Liaise with the customer and internal development personnel in the development of functional specifications, process flow charts, interface specifications, etc.
- Define and track all aspects of the project delivery process, including customer responsibilities, using project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
- Conduct regular project review meetings with all primary stakeholders. Publish minutes.
- Work closely with the SQA team to ensure software meets customer expectations for quality and functionality.
- Oversee the development of training plans and material.
- Act as the lead on-site customer trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline.
- Experience in a majority of the following areas.
- Business systems analysis
- Project management
- Software quality assurance testing
- Software development management
- Conducting hands-on training (software preferred), including development of training materials
- Experience working in other countries with cultures and languages different from your own
- Experience in the gaming/gambling industry (lottery and/or sports betting preferred)
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL INTERNATIONALLY 3-6 TIMES PER YEAR FOR 1-3 WEEKS AT A TIME
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org